Frames & Lenses
As with all of our care and products, precision, comfort and value for your frames and lenses are essential. We know that this is especially true of products purchased through Trappe Family Eyecare. We are proud of the extensive variety of fashion, traditional and budget-wise eyeglass frames that we provide for your selection. Our fashion eyewear represents some of the most recognizable designers in the world. Our vast selection of traditional and budget frames is also of high-quality, resilience and style.
You can choose any look you want from our vast selection of designer, traditional and budget-wise frames.
Off-the-rack sunglasses, sturdy athletic glasses and safety glasses add to your options. We sell the highest-quality lenses to help you see and look your best. We even carry special sizes for the little people in your family.
With an on-site, state-of-the-art eyeglass lab, we can fill some prescriptions within an hour, assuring you a prompt and professional fitting of your new eyewear.
We stock a variety of high-style frames for men, women, teens and children – from fashion-forward designer frames to more traditional styles.
Materials include strong and lightweight plastic, and metal alloys such as titanium.
Once you are fitted for the perfect lenses, we offer a variety of purchase options. You can buy online, by mail order, or directly from us. We carry just about every quality lens available. We offer:
- Rigid, gas permeable lenses
- Soft lenses – daily, two-week and extended wear
- Toric lenses (for astigmatism)
To assure a safe, healthy and comfortable lens experience we offer a special “doctor-on-call” service. Call, e-mail or fax us anytime with your questions or concerns. We’ll address your issues, and help you learn the how, when and why of contact lens use.
Much more than a style or fashion statement, sunglasses are now considered a necessity to protect the eyes from harmful ultraviolet rays. This is true not only for adults but also for children. We craft sunglasses for you right in our office, with a selection of styles and lens colors and types of lenses.
Sports and Protective Eyewear
Our office can prescribe specialized eyewear to protect your eyes at work or at play. Specialty frames and prescription or non-prescription lenses are available for all sports, for work, swimming or even skiing.
Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirements. Some available lenses include:
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal)
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polycarbonate Lenses are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and lightweight
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays
Trappe Family Eyecare (now a part of MyEyeDr.) and the Vision And Learning Center are proud to offer general eyecare services and Vision Therapy to Trappe Pennsylvania and the surrounding communities, including Collegeville, Royerford, Limerick, Eagleville, Phoenixville, Skippack, King of Prussia, Norristown, Pottstown, and Plymouth Meeting.